Global IP Exchange: Current Status and Future Prospects for IPX
Nov 22, 2012 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rkpzbt/global_ip) has announced the addition of the "Global IP Exchange: Current Status and Future Prospects for IPX" report to their offering.
This report provides in-depth analysis of the emerging global IP Exchange (IPX) market. Based on interviews with IPX providers and wholesale service buyers, the study assesses the development of the IPX market and includes service provider comparisons, reviews customer needs, and provides market forecasts. It delivers insight into the opportunities open to suppliers and buyers.
Global carriers have been steadily announcing the launch of their global IPX networks. Many have also been declaring the introduction of new services to go over those networks, and initial customer contracts too. However, the market is confused, with service providers attributing the IPX brand to a wide range of different services, network types, and customer contracts. Wholesale service buyers are currently investigating IPX-based services and assessing whether they make a good strategic fit, but remain cautious.
- This report cuts through the hype, and provides a framework for analysis of the market, so that services can be compared on a like-for-like basis.
- It reviews the current and future offers of the leading IPX providers.
- It compares the offers against the market needs of the IPX buyers and potential buyers, showing where the opportunities can be found, and how IPX service providers need to evolve their offerings in order to maximise their success.
Global IP Exchange: Current Status and Future Prospects for IPX answers your key questions:
- What is the IPX market What constitutes an IPX network and an IPX service
- How big is the IPX market How big is the IPX market going to get How long will it take to get that big
- What IPX services are customers buying now, and what IPX services will customers want to buy in the future
- What do potential buyers think of IPX
- What are the market drivers
- Which are the most important market trends
- Who are the best potential customers for IPX services and where can they be found
- Who is providing IPX networks and IPX services now
- How do their services compare
- Who are the IPX market leaders
- What infrastructure is needed to deploy an IPX network
- Who are the leading providers of equipment and software to IPX network operators and service providers
- What opportunities do IPX networks and IPX services offer to buyers of wholesale services
Key Topics Covered:
1. IPX networks and services definitions
2. Market overview
3. Analysis of customer needs and demands
4. IPX network and service providers
5. IPX equipment markets
6. Market size and forecasts
7. Analysis of IPX-related service opportunities
8. Strategic recommendations
- Belgacom International Carrier Services (BICS)
- BT Wholesale
- Citic Telecom International
- Deutsche Telekom ICSS
- NTT Communications
- Orange Wholesale
- Tata Communications
- Telefonica International Wholesale
- Telecom Italia Sparkle
- Telstra Global
- TeliaSonera International Carrier
- TNS Inc
- Acme Packet
- Sonus and Tekelec.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rkpzbt/global_ip
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Telecommunications and Networks (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp cat_id=20&campaign_id=rkpzbt)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[ Back To LatinAmerica.tmcnet.com's Homepage's Homepage ]